Sight: Glimmer, Glow, Spark, FLASH!
A stunning, multi-faceted visual exploration of one of our critical senses—sight!
With compelling visual sophistication and infographics about all aspects of sight, this volume joins Sound: Shhh . Bang . Pop . Boom! as far more than just a groundbreaking introduction to our vivid, sensory world! At once an immediately accessible, science-intensive illumination of an endlessly fascinating subject as well as a sensitive exploration of how sight essentially impacts our everyday lives.
• VISUAL EDUCATION: A striking visualization of a complex subject and a compelling, nimble and clarifying look of what otherwise might be only a jumble of abstract information
• INTRICATE DETAIL/IN-YOUR-FACE KNOWLEDGE: A combination of richly-layered illustrations and carefully crafted text not only provides an immediate wealth of information but rewards rereading and careful attention from sharp eyes.
• MORE THAN JUST THE FACTS: The authors' wide-ranging intellectual curiosity encourages not only scientific exploration but philosophical reflection on the very nature of sight.
• SUPPORTS STEM BASED EDUCATION: Oodles of facts in an appealing kid package.
• Teachers and librarians
• Parents and caregivers
• Anyone curious about the way things work
Ages: 8-12 years old
Pages: 64 pages