A minimal, spacious, purpose-full 2020 planner for extraordinary minds.
These planners are a beautiful container for you to colour outside the lines - to allow space for the unplanned. This planner won’t force out daily goals, nor squeeze your world into half-hourly increments. More than a bunch of ruled lines to schedule meetings, and deadlines, and to-do’s; this planner is a haven where your wildest ideas can take root and grow.
Open it wide; take a deep breath. Write... your own adventure.
There’s space for all of it. On purpose.
- Yearly overview calendars for 2020 and 2021
- Monthly and weekly spreads for January 2020 - December 2020 (note that monthly spreads are positioned consecutively at the front of the planner, not interspersed throughout weekly spreads)
- An additional 6 monthly spreads, for January 2021 - June 2021 (positioned after weekly spreads)
- A vertical, minimal layout with no time slots, to maximize space for each day
- 18 dot grid pages, for sketching, note taking or bullet journalling (positioned all together, at the back of planner)
- Words to inspire, with brush lettered typography on every page
- 20gsm beautiful quality, kind-to-the-planet, off-white paper (FSC certified).
- An expandable pocket, to keep safe your receipts, boarding passes and memorabilia collected along the way
- 2 foiled sticker sheets, waiting for you in the back pocket
- Presented in a foiled, hardcover keepsake box
- 3 ribbon dividers, to keep you precisely in place
- Less than 500grams - the perfect size to carry anywhere